Hi everyone :)

  • silwyna
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20, 2006
      Hi,

      I'm a new Clive Cussler fan, I'm just reading my first novel of him -
      Troyan Odysee - and I'm already loving it. I think I'm half through by
      now. I also like reading and writing fanfiction. Does anyone here know
      if there are any fanfiction sites with Dirk Pitt fics?

      Silwyna :)
    • winfred karungi
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 26, 2006
        hi there glad u joined the group i dont know any sites but hopefully some one in the club will be able to help you out, i seem to be the only one who hasnt read trojan oddysey, its definetely going to be my next buy. could some one send me alist of clive cussler books so i can keep track of what i am reading, is there anything newer than blackwind?thanks

        silwyna <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: Hi,

        I'm a new Clive Cussler fan, I'm just reading my first novel of him -
        Troyan Odysee - and I'm already loving it. I think I'm half through by
        now. I also like reading and writing fanfiction. Does anyone here know
        if there are any fanfiction sites with Dirk Pitt fics?

        Silwyna :)

        winnie the pooh

      • silwyna
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 26, 2006
          Hi,

          the book Trojan Odyssey is definitly worth it's money :)

          Lg Silwyna

          --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, winfred karungi