Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] hi

  • Jeff Phillips
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 4, 2006
      Hello All, it's been awhile since my last post. I am happy too see & hear of other Cussler Fan's, he has always been my favorite Author, and as I try to write my first novel, I always look at one of his books - to get strength as I write!!

      Clive will always be known as a writer's writer!!!

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 4, 2006
        Hi all,,,

        Aren't there some new books out, since Black Wind?

        I have been keeping an eye out, but haven't seen
        any...

        Y'all have a fun 4th..

        http://mail.yahoo.com