Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] hi

  • winfred karungi
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 4, 2006
      hi paula. its nice to hear that there are fans out there. i am in uganda, where are you. actually i have finished reading black wind. am a really determined reader once i start on a book, it was interesting though at some points it seems to drag. but dirk is as interesting as ever. before i checked out the fanclub i didnt know about sahara the movie and yet that was my first and still most favorite cussler book. so i borrowed the movie yesterday and watched it. it was ok. hows trojan odyssey?let me know. i made a resolution to buy one book each month, maybe i will buy it next. thanks so much for repling hope to hear from u soon.

      paula schaeffer <pschaeffer3@...> wrote: hello fellow clive cussler fan.............I am a huge
      fan myself...I have not purchased Black Wind as of
      this moment..............I am currently reading Trojan
      Odessy.....................I hoard each book until a
      few new ones are released......................then I
      will start reading until I reach the latest
      book.........

      --- wynekarungi <wynekarungi@...> wrote:

      > hi 2all clive cussler fans. i have just joined the
      > fan club but i am
      > disappointed, have we lost track of our favorite
      > writer or what. i
      > have just bought BLACK WIND and i thought i would
      > find afew people to
      > share it with where is the love?

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      winnie the pooh

    • Jeff Phillips
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 4, 2006
        Hello All, it's been awhile since my last post. I am happy too see & hear of other Cussler Fan's, he has always been my favorite Author, and as I try to write my first novel, I always look at one of his books - to get strength as I write!!

        Clive will always be known as a writer's writer!!!

        paula schaeffer <pschaeffer3@ yahoo.com> wrote: hello fellow clive cussler fan......... ....I am a huge

        --- wynekarungi <wynekarungi@ yahoo.com> wrote:

        > hi 2all clive cussler fans. i have just joined the
        > fan club but i am
        > disappointed, have we lost track of our favorite
        > writer or what. i
        > have just bought BLACK WIND and i thought i would
        > find afew people to
        > share it with where is the love?

        http://mail. yahoo.com

        winnie the pooh

      • H Tex
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 4, 2006
          Hi all,,,

          Aren't there some new books out, since Black Wind?

          I have been keeping an eye out, but haven't seen
          any...

          Y'all have a fun 4th..

          http://mail.yahoo.com