Re: Hello Cussler Fans

  • vonswarengin
    Message 1 of 240 , Jun 3, 2001
      no...this is dumb...I picture my 11th grade
      English teacher as Pitt, as this teacher introduced my to
      my first Dirk Pitt book. I picture John Denver as
      AL(I have no idea why), and I picture the cartoon
      character Rudy from Fat Albert, as Rudy. I started Reading
      CC novels when I was 15, so these images have stuck
      in my head. See, Lizard, not so weird or dumb.
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002