titles

  • pschaeffer3
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2006
      I have recently joined the Clive Cussler fanclub. I have alot of his
      books in my collection. Would anyone have an updated list of all his
      book titles? Or would anyone have any suggestions on obtaining this
      information? I am attempting to have all his books in my collection.

      Thank you for taking the time to read my e-mail question.

      Happy reading fellow Clive Cussler fans!

      pschaeffer3
    • John Mentzer
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12, 2006
        Hi

        Here's a deep link to a list of Cussler's books on cusslermen.com:
        http://www.cusslermen.com/books.htm

        hth,

        * JB *

        http://mail.yahoo.com