RE: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Movie Law Suits (aka Questions from a Newbie)

  • speed10@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2006
      DITTO on Clive Cussler and one of the nation's finest writers! JMHO!
      Paws Forever - Maggie

      Paws Forever Cocker Spaniel Haven
      CSRW, Inc. (501c3) Affiliated with Carolina Cockers
      Maggie and Ron Deaton, Directors
      www.pawsforeverrescue.com
      Seniors and Special Needs Cockers Welcomed
      Located in Central TX. (254)739-5277 Since 1996!