Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Movie Law Suits (aka Questions from a Newbie)

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2006
      Dear Doctor Wholittle,

      Definitely, read the previous novels of Clive Cussler prior to diving into
      Clive Cussler/Dirk Pitt revealed. Get yourself familiar with the characters
      and scenarios prior to reading the book you have. It's a good reference
      book to refer to as you read through the novels.
      Both my husband and I have been Cussler fans for decades. He's our author
      of choice.
      The characters remain the same (for the most part) in all his novels. So,
      start with his first book. You'll also discover how he honed his skills to
      becoming one of America's top writers.

      Nancy in Utah

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2006
        DITTO on Clive Cussler and one of the nation's finest writers! JMHO!
        Paws Forever - Maggie

        Paws Forever Cocker Spaniel Haven
        CSRW, Inc. (501c3) Affiliated with Carolina Cockers
        Maggie and Ron Deaton, Directors
        www.pawsforeverrescue.com
        Seniors and Special Needs Cockers Welcomed
        Located in Central TX. (254)739-5277 Since 1996!