Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Any More Movies Coming??

  • Jeff Phillips
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2006
      At this point no! I know Matthew wants to do more along with Steve, in fact I do believe their under contract to do more.
      But I think they need or are trying to get any law suits out of the way! I strongly feel Clive needs to be a part of the process, so I hope they work out the issue's amongst each side.
      I feel Clive is right, but at the same time, he may have to be more flexible, even though I do think he was in the right!

      Hopefully we will see more movies soon!

      photos309 <photos309@...> wrote:
      I just finished watching Sahara and it got me thinking, are there any
      move Dirk Pitt movies coming? Anybody???