Re: Hello Cussler Fans

  • lizard_tbone
    Message 1 of 240 , Jun 2, 2001
      I don't think the next one will be as bad as
      Raise the Titanic. The movie industry has come along
      way with computer graphics, special effects and
      stunts. Visually the movie will probably be great. It's
      the storyline they could screw up. Which I hope they
      won't. If Cussler has a say in the script I know they
      won't.
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002