Re: CC's movies & a better Al Giordino

  • photos309
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 4, 2006
      I thought Steve Zahn was great. I really liked the chemistry between
      him and Matthew McConaughey.
    • Jeff Phillips
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 4, 2006
        Yes!! They did work very well together, my only beef - in the book Al is built like a brick wall, he is strong! They needed or need to buff him up a bit more!

        photos309 <photos309@...> wrote: I thought Steve Zahn was great. I really liked the chemistry between
        him and Matthew McConaughey.