Re: Hello Cussler Fans

    Message 1 of 240 , Jun 2, 2001
      I'm with you Lizard I think Tom Selleck would
      make a perfect Dirk always have he has the height and
      fits the discription but with green eyes and I always
      have pictured him when I read CC. And i thought that a
      young Robert Blake would make a good Al. I to watch
      Magnum reruns A&E 11 and 5 my time so dont feel bad I'm
      right there with ya. Raise the Titanic was on today it
      was'nt as bad as I remember but they left out all the
      action witch made it a little boring for me,i hope they
      dont do that with the next one.<br>Baba
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002