Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Digest Number 346

  • puppylv110@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10 11:30 AM
      Thanks for all the responses....I do have to say that The Sacred Stone (oregon files) is alot better read than golden Budda...I am almost done and it is very interesting.....

      From: puppylv110@...
      2. Re: From the Oregon Files
      From: BNMJEFF@...
      3. Re: From the Oregon Files
      From: "Nancy Silk" <silkwinddachs@...>
      4. RE: From the Oregon Files
      From: <speed10@...>

      Message: 1
      Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 06:35:37 EST
      From: puppylv110@...
      Subject: From the Oregon Files

      Good morning all,

      I just started reading, Sacred Stone, from the Oregon files, which is not
      NUMA, but The Organization....I did read Golden Budda and it was a long read and

      not as interesting at the NUMA books with Dirk Pitt and Kurt Austin....what
      does anyone else think?

      Message: 2
      Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 08:08:12 EST
      From: BNMJEFF@...
      Subject: Re: From the Oregon Files

      I have enjoyed the Oregon Files books, they are a different kind of story,
      not straight forward confrontational action like Dirk, but more clandestine.
      They are long reads, but they are fun.

      Jeff

      Message: 3
      Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 08:20:54 -0700 (Mountain Standard Time)
      From: "Nancy Silk" <silkwinddachs@...>

      Puppyluv,

      I agree with you. I just finished Golden Buddha and was greatly
      disappointed. It was a very long, boring read for me with too many
      characters not adequately described. But now I know all about how to fly a
      helicopter!!!! I really disliked it greatly....and I'm sorry I have to
      admit that after being a huge fan for over 20 years. I dread picking up
      Sacred Stone if it is going to present the same challenge of enjoyment.

      Nancy
      "I care not for a man's religion whose dog
      and cat are not the better for it." (Abraham Lincoln)

      Message: 4
      Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 09:22:15 -0600
      From: <speed10@...>

      Golden Buddha was my only DNF by Cussler, so I am 100% in agreement with
      you here! Paws Forever - Maggie

      Paws Forever Cocker Haven
      Maggie and Ron Deaton, Directors
      www.pawsforeverrescue.com (under construction!)
      Seniors and Special Needs Cockers Welcomed
      Located in Central TX. (254)739-5277 Since 1996!