RE: [Clive Cussler fan club] From the Oregon Files

  • speed10@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2006
      Golden Buddha was my only DNF by Cussler, so I am 100% in agreement with
      you here! Paws Forever - Maggie

      Paws Forever Cocker Haven
      Maggie and Ron Deaton, Directors
      www.pawsforeverrescue.com (under construction!)
      Seniors and Special Needs Cockers Welcomed
      Located in Central TX. (254)739-5277 Since 1996!