Re: Hello Cussler Fans

  • lizard_tbone
    Message 1 of 240 , Jun 1, 2001
      The person I thought that fit the description
      better was Tom Selleck. Maybe I'm just watching to many
      Magnum P.I. reruns. Or then again maybe I need to reread
      one of the novels to get a fresh sense of Dirk. I
      don't know, I've just always pictured Tom Selleck when
      reading Dirk's description. Everytime I think of a Dirk
      adventure I think of Magnum P.I. If Magnum P.I. had more
      government in it, then it would be just like a Dirk
      adventure to me.<br><br>Okay, if I just sounded totally
      dumb, just excuse me.<br><br>Lizard
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002