Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] From the Oregon Files

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2006
      Puppyluv,

      I agree with you. I just finished Golden Buddha and was greatly
      disappointed. It was a very long, boring read for me with too many
      characters not adequately described. But now I know all about how to fly a
      helicopter!!!! I really disliked it greatly....and I'm sorry I have to
      admit that after being a huge fan for over 20 years. I dread picking up
      Sacred Stone if it is going to present the same challenge of enjoyment.

      Nancy
      "I care not for a man's religion whose dog
      and cat are not the better for it." (Abraham Lincoln)