Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] From the Oregon Files

  • BNMJEFF@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2006
      I have enjoyed the Oregon Files books, they are a different kind of story,
      not straight forward confrontational action like Dirk, but more clandestine.
      They are long reads, but they are fun.

      Jeff

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2006
        Puppyluv,

        I agree with you. I just finished Golden Buddha and was greatly
        disappointed. It was a very long, boring read for me with too many
        characters not adequately described. But now I know all about how to fly a
        helicopter!!!! I really disliked it greatly....and I'm sorry I have to
        admit that after being a huge fan for over 20 years. I dread picking up
        Sacred Stone if it is going to present the same challenge of enjoyment.

        Nancy
        "I care not for a man's religion whose dog
        and cat are not the better for it." (Abraham Lincoln)