From the Oregon Files

  • puppylv110@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2006
      Good morning all,

      I just started reading, Sacred Stone, from the Oregon files, which is not
      NUMA, but The Organization....I did read Golden Budda and it was a long read and
      not as interesting at the NUMA books with Dirk Pitt and Kurt Austin....what
      does anyone else think?

    • speed10@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2006
        Golden Buddha was my only DNF by Cussler, so I am 100% in agreement with
        you here! Paws Forever - Maggie

        Paws Forever Cocker Haven
        Maggie and Ron Deaton, Directors
        www.pawsforeverrescue.com (under construction!)
        Seniors and Special Needs Cockers Welcomed
        Located in Central TX. (254)739-5277 Since 1996!