Childrens Book

  • Mark Hadlund
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2006
      I didn't know that he wrote a childrens novel. I received an email from a bookseller mentioning "The Adventures of Vin Fiz" written by him on sale now.

      Mark

    • James
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2006
        A couple of his novels had been adapted for teen readers. This is
        the first kid's book I have heard about.

        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Hadlund"