Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] (unknown)

  • John Canning
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2006
      Tex is right on! Cussler made me a collector. Patty wants more movies. The problem I see with movies is that they always fall flat when compared to the original book. Tex, while you are waiting for the next CC novel, let me suggest to give Dale Brown a try.

      H Tex <humtex@...> wrote: When I start reading one, it is almost non stop till I
      finish. Rarely takes me more than 3 evenings to read
      one. Need More!!!!

      Would love to see one where all the main characters in
      all the books get in on the action. But I think this
      has been said before.

      I haven't been this excited about adventure books
      since John D. MacDonalds Travis McGee and Donald
      Hamilton's Matt Helm series.

      --- PATTI GOKEY <momshotflash@...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone! I really am such a big fan of Cussler
      > books. I am a middle aged woman and was hooked from
      > the very first book I read. Beats reading those
      > horrible romance novels for escapism. Wish they
      > would make movies based on his books. Anyone out
      > there like myself? My husband knows not to even
      > talk to me when he sees me reading Cussler. Like
      > being on the edge of your seat that's for sure.
      > Patti

      > removed]

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Literary agent fiction Book author Clive cussler

    • photos309
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 4, 2006
        I thought Steve Zahn was great. I really liked the chemistry between
        him and Matthew McConaughey.
      • Jeff Phillips
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 4, 2006
          Yes!! They did work very well together, my only beef - in the book Al is built like a brick wall, he is strong! They needed or need to buff him up a bit more!

          photos309 <photos309@...> wrote: I thought Steve Zahn was great. I really liked the chemistry between
          him and Matthew McConaughey.