Re: Hello Cussler Fans

    Message 1 of 240 , Jun 1, 2001
      Hi lizard, who do you see playing Dirk? the
      others? The reason I dont like the Titanic movie is that
      Dirk was barely in it. Thats the way it happens in the
      movies, the studio gets ahold of it and changes
      everything to make it better and most of the time screws it
      up, how can you have a CC novel made into a movie and
      not have Dirk or Al in it? <br>Baba
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002