If Anyone Hears Of A New Book Let Me Know, Thanks

  • K
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2006
      Own everything he has written in hard and soft covers. Getting a
      little sad to have to reread my old books when I was getting used to
      having new books come out at least once a year. I enjoy the Kurt
      Austin series and the Oregon Files.If anyone would take a vote though
      I honestly would say Dirk Pitt "WINS" hands down. Usually get sneak
      peaks of up and coming releases from Amazon. Nothing there lately
      though. K