new books?

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2006
      Does anyone know or have an idea if there will be any more Dirk Pitt
      books after black wind?????
    • James
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2006
        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <lowpass2000@y...>
        wrote:

        > Does anyone know or have an idea if there will be any more Dirk Pitt
        > books after black wind?????

        Apparently he is now writing children's books to less than critical
        acclaim.

        http://books.monstersandcritics.com/childrens/reviews/article_1076457.p
        hp/Book_Review_The_Adventures_of_Vin_Fiz_by_Clive_Cussler

        I hope he can make the same impression on kids as he did on adults.
        Goodness knows he has provided me with a great deal of reading
        pleasure since I picked up Raise the Titanic in 1977 when I was a
        collee student living in Monterey.