Hi

  • Phil
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2005
      Hi guys

      stumbled upon this group by chance and I'm proud to say I am Cussler
      fan. I've only started reading Black Wind coz now which is kind of a
      relief.

      But what I would like to know is this. I have been playing "play by
      email Role Playing Games" for about two years and have been wanting to
      start a pbem game set in the Cussler world. Would anybody be interested
      in playing. If you would like an example of what I mean by play by e-
      mail, go check out http://www.aerth.org/Nova - this a Star Trek based
      game.

      Thanks guys

      Apoc