Dark Watch...

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2005
      Hello all.... I started reading Clive when "Raise the Titantic" came
      out and have been hooked ever since...
      I dislike how his books with Craig are way to much like Dirk with a
      diff name.... The "Dark Watch" (sorry, can't underline) is a total
      action filled book. Its story lines are true adventure like and non
      stop and would make Dirk and Gordino both want a long hot sauna.
      However, in this book, the people and their resources are diff enough
      that I dont feel like I am reading a Dirk novel....

      I am very pleased with this new series and look foward to more...

      Joe