994Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Dark watch

  • pascalbear@aol.com
    Nov 5, 2005
      I don't know why I wrote paperback Dark watch is a new release and a
      hardback. My mind has had far too much going on. My oldest friend and neighbor for
      as long as we have lived here almost 18 years passed away this week, funeral
      is tomorrow. Everything is a blur. That day can't remember what day LOL I
      purchased a number of books all were paperbacks but this one. I also bought
      Endurance by Worsley about the H. M. S. Endurance, The Moscow Vector, A Million
      Little Pieces by James Frey, Night Fall by Nelson de Mille, and the Lion Witch
      and the Wardrobe. Now if I can just find time to get them read.

      Terri Pascal
      Pascalbear@...

      Permanent good can never be the outcome of untruth and violence.
      - Mahatma Gandhi