966RE: [Clive Cussler fan club] Typos in Cussler's books?!

  • John Canning
    Sep 28, 2005
      Typos? Get a life!
      John Canning

      Jessica Wood <feetrfun@...> wrote:
      I've noticed the typos as well. The main reason I catch them is because a
      good portion of my job is spent proofreading things, so now errors are a pet
      peeve.They haven't ruined my experience though. Most of the ones I've seen
      are when the wrong word is used. Something like pubic instead of public. I
      think a lot of those kind of errors are not caught because your brain will
      just put in the appropriate word like you've never missed a beat. Cussler's
      books are not the worse I've seen though. Just read the Janet Evanovich
      Stephanie Plum series and you will see several in every book.