      Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 02:57:02 -0000
      From: "lasn1man" <sean_turner@...>
      Subject: Interesting Real-Life News Article

      Hello Everyone,
      This is my first post here. I noticed something in the
      paper today
      that Dirk Pitt may have been involved in if he were
      indeed a real
      person. I don't know if Mr. Cussler was involved...
      ;)

      "Crews work to reaise a B-25 bomber from Lake Murray
      near Irmo, S.C.,
      Monday. The plane crashed April 4, 1943, the crew
      escaping safely
      while the plane sank in 150 feet of water. The bomber
      will be
      dissembled and shipped to the Museum of Southern
      Flight in Birmingham,
      Ala., to be restored and become the centerpiece of a
      new wing."

      Pretty cool huh?
      Take it easy.
      Sean

      Sent by ePrompter, the premier email notification
      software.
      Free download at http://www.ePrompter.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic