955Interesting Real-Life News Article

  • lasn1man
    Sep 22 7:57 PM
      Hello Everyone,
      This is my first post here. I noticed something in the paper today
      that Dirk Pitt may have been involved in if he were indeed a real
      person. I don't know if Mr. Cussler was involved... ;)

      "Crews work to reaise a B-25 bomber from Lake Murray near Irmo, S.C.,
      Monday. The plane crashed April 4, 1943, the crew escaping safely
      while the plane sank in 150 feet of water. The bomber will be
      dissembled and shipped to the Museum of Southern Flight in Birmingham,
      Ala., to be restored and become the centerpiece of a new wing."

      Pretty cool huh?
      Take it easy.
      Sean
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic