951Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] New member

  • Jeff Phillips
    Sep 19, 2005
      Welcome Gordon, I guess in a way we can not call you a new member, but a lost memeber of the family who has found his way home.
      So I will say Welcome Home!!

      Jeff Phillips

      Gordon <gh018a8213@...> wrote:
      Hi all,
      I used to belong to this group some time back, but fell by the
      wayside after my pc crashed.
      I have on my bookshelf all of the Clive Cussler books. It all
      started at a car boot sale when I bought half a dozen of his books and
      got thoroughly hooked. Now I have to find Polar Shift to read, all his
      books tend to circulate through my family before returning to my shelf.
      My domicil is in the South West of England.
      Gordon

      Literary agent fiction Book author Clive cussler