942[Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Polar Shift

  • lizard_tbone
    Sep 16, 2005
      lol, that's funny. I get upset when I didn't know a book had come
      out and I missed getting the hardcover. Though, half of my
      collection is paper back. The new series that came out.. Sacred
      Stone and something Buddha, I didn't know about, so I missed the
      hardcovers. I searched the net for them. I was able to get one as
      a hardcover and it was large print. I'm annoyed by that now.

      ~Lizard~