941Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Polar Shift

    Sep 15, 2005
      The Austin line is good, and I agree it is the same basic stories with the
      main characters changed. I get the stories mixed up over all the books Cussler
      has written, so I started re reading Inca Gold again. I am a little behind,
      as I don't read hardcover books, only paperbacks. Long story there. So the
      most recent I have read is Lost City. I am waiting for Black Wind to come out in
      soft cover.
      To show how much I dislike hardcovers, I got tired of waiting for them to
      publish the DaVinci Code in paperback in the US so I managed to find a softcover
      on Ebay from England!