940[Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Polar Shift

  • lizard_tbone
    Sep 14 8:47 PM
      I wouldn't mind seeing Inca Gold done. It's one of my favorites.

      And call me strange, but I like the Austin line. I really didn't
      see any difference other than the main character's changed. But
      that's just me.

      ~Lizard~

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Phillips
      <j2pphillips@y...> wrote:
      > Well being from the Great White North - It wouldn't ruffle mine!!
      You raise a good point though!!

      > Jeff
      >
      > BNMJEFF@A... wrote:
      > True..Connery would be ideal to reprise the bond role...age wise,
      etc.
      > Although I think the whole Canada/USA thing might ruffle some
      feathers up in the
      > great white north....who knows..LOL
      >
      > Jeff

      Service.