937Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Polar Shift

  • Jeff Phillips
    Sep 14, 2005
      Hey Jeff.....

      I would agree with you, won't that be something, if you had Sean Connery or Roger Moore(mind you I hear is health is not good at times) reprise their Bond role. I think the potential for this being a huge blockbuster would be pretty good.
      With that said my feeling is that they will go with Inca Gold - but we'll see!!

      Have a good day!!

      BNMJEFF@... wrote:
      hey Jeff....

      I hope it is Night Probe..that has to be one of the best of the lot!

      Jeff

      BTW..Great name!!

      Literary agent fiction Book author Clive cussler