935Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Polar Shift

  • Jeff Phillips
    Sep 14, 2005
      Hey Jeff, This is also Jeff - they haven't said, one of the books that was involved with the whole package deal was Inca Gold also Night Probe sorry can't think of the other one.
      But at this point, this is all I have heard, maybe someone else has heard more.
      By the way GREAT NAME!!!

      To All: I don't get a chance too write many responses, this was one of my days where I had a free day, have been reading the posts, some really good ones!!!

      Jeff P

      BNMJEFF@... wrote:
      I have read the Austin books and they are just like the Pitt books with the
      main characters changed. They are OK, good for the same escapism that the Pitt
      books are good for. The ones I have enjoyed are the ones about the team of
      people on the ship, who hire out for special mission. "Sacred Stone" was the
      first I had read. they are fun, sort of a cross between Mission Impossible and
      Pitt.

      Speaking of Pitt, does anyone on the list know what the second (technically
      3rd) Pitt movie is going to be. I know he optioned 2 books and have not heard
      what the second one is after sahara.

      Jeff