934Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Polar Shift

  • BNMJEFF@AOL.COM
    Sep 14, 2005
      I have read the Austin books and they are just like the Pitt books with the
      main characters changed. They are OK, good for the same escapism that the Pitt
      books are good for. The ones I have enjoyed are the ones about the team of
      people on the ship, who hire out for special mission. "Sacred Stone" was the
      first I had read. they are fun, sort of a cross between Mission Impossible and
      Pitt.

      Speaking of Pitt, does anyone on the list know what the second (technically
      3rd) Pitt movie is going to be. I know he optioned 2 books and have not heard
      what the second one is after sahara.

      Jeff