      From: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of lizard_tbone
      Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 1:58 AM
      To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: My First CC book

      So do I! I finished Black Wind this past week while on vacation and
      when the CC character showed up, I giggled a bit and had this big
      grin on my face, cause I knew who he was before he said his name.
      My husband looked at me strangely when I did.

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "flutefacekk"

      Service.