912[Clive Cussler fan club] Re: My First CC book

  • flutefacekk
    Jun 5, 2005
      I agree. I like it when all the characters meet up - it sort of
      ties all the stories together. One of my favorite things about
      Clive Cussler books is whenever 'character' Clive Cussler shows up.
      I always get a giggle out of it...

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, lizard_tbone
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > I like the Kurt Austin books as well. I like how they run into
      each
      > other for a few minutes. It gives more of the NUMA world.
      >
      > ~Lizard~
      >

      > --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, CJ Chandler
      > <hairlesspawn@y...> wrote:
      > > YES! Finally someone who feels the way I do. Kurt Austin books
      are
      > my favorites.
      > >
      > > flutefacekk <KathyKirchner@m...> wrote: I may be in the
      minority,
      > but I really *like* the Kurt Austin
      > > books. Sometimes I get a little jarred out of the reading
      > > experience by incomplete sentences, etc, but I still really
      enjoy
      > > reading them. I am a huge fan of his 'sidekick' Joe Zavala, and
      > > would like to see more of him.
      > >
      > > Are there going to be more Kurt Austin books?
      > >
      > > I have yet to be disappointed by a Clive Cussler book. There
      may
      > be
      > > parts within each that I don't like (such as one extremely
      sexist
      > > sentence in Inca Gold), but overall, I've loved them all.
      Several