910[Clive Cussler fan club] Re: My First CC book

  • lizard_tbone
    Jun 1, 2005
      I like the Kurt Austin books as well. I like how they run into each
      other for a few minutes. It gives more of the NUMA world.

      ~Lizard~

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, CJ Chandler
      <hairlesspawn@y...> wrote:
      > YES! Finally someone who feels the way I do. Kurt Austin books are
      my favorites.

      > flutefacekk <KathyKirchner@m...> wrote: I may be in the minority,
      but I really *like* the Kurt Austin

      <covediver@y...>
      > wrote:
      > > My first cc book was Raise the Titanic which I read in paperback
      > way
      > > back in 1977, having borrowed a copy from someone at work.
      Pretty
      > > exciting stuff. I lost contact with the series until 1984, when
      > > rediscovered the author because of my interest in scuba diving
      and
      > > shipwrecks. I have been hooked ever since, but I did feel like
      > the
      > > plots were getting too formulaic. The last book changed my
      mind.
      > It
      > > was one of the better cc stories.
      > >
      > > I like the spinoff Juan Cabrillo series, great action
      adventure.
      > Kurt
      > > Austin didn't live up to the promise of the author's previous
      > works.

      Service.