862Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Sahara

  • Randy W.
    May 3 7:49 AM
      couldn't agree with you more

      matt's directorial debut left much to be desired

      and casting himself as the 'dirk pitt'

      was his first big mistake

      the rest of the casting was iffy at best although the acting

      was good

      had it not been labeled 'a dirk pitt adventure' it would have been at
      least tolerable.

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, a ma <orinkni@y...> wrote:
      > I agree completely. When the previews came out I was disappointed
      at the actor that potrayed Al, I was evev more disappointed in the
      way Rudy Gunn was. It wasn't a bad movie, unless you read the book.

      > mouselady1230 <annehollingsworth@p...> wrote:My husband and I saw
      Sahara over the weekend and while we both enjoyed
      > it, I thought the character who play Al Giordino was way miscast!
      > expected someone who would actually look like Al; this guy was not
      > even close. I think Matthew Mc. was a pretty good Dirk and William
      > Macy did a good job as the Admiral and if any more movies are being
      > made, then they both should have their careers taken care of. (I
      know,
      > I'm not supposed to end a sentence in a preposition and my 4th
      grade
      > English teacher, Sister St. Kevin, would be getting out her ruler!)

      Service.