860Sahara

  • mouselady1230
    May 2, 2005
      My husband and I saw Sahara over the weekend and while we both enjoyed
      it, I thought the character who play Al Giordino was way miscast! I
      expected someone who would actually look like Al; this guy was not
      even close. I think Matthew Mc. was a pretty good Dirk and William
      Macy did a good job as the Admiral and if any more movies are being
      made, then they both should have their careers taken care of. (I know,
      I'm not supposed to end a sentence in a preposition and my 4th grade
      English teacher, Sister St. Kevin, would be getting out her ruler!)
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic