839Re: The Movie

  • lizard_tbone
    Apr 10, 2005
      I've seen the movie twice, and each time I enjoyed it. It's like a
      modern day Indiana Jones movie. It's been so long since I read the
      book that I can't remember it, so I wasn't comparing each other. I
      wasn't disappointed at all. Even though the guy playing Al wasn't
      what I'd envision, the actors did a good job. The worked well
      together. I never thought once that Dirk was more interested in the
      gold than finding the boat. Even though I thought Sandecker could have
      been a bit more anal, the way he played fit right in with everyone
      else in the movie. I'll be buying this when it comes out on DVD and
      the soundtrack. The music used complimented the movie very well.

      Now if you'll excuse me, I have this urge to go read the book again.

      ~Lizard~
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic