      From: shewolfoflondon2004 [mailto:shewolfoflondon2004@...]
      Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 10:01 AM
      To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Clive Cussler fan club] "SAHARA update"

      I am looking for any source of information relating the movie based
      on one of Clive Cussler's novels,and while I understand that not all
      the readers were satisfied with "Raise The Titanic" I was . Both
      Richard Jordan and Jason Robards,Jr have passed away,and locating an
      actor to fill the role of Dirk Pitt is not an easy task.
      sincerely,ralph cox

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075> click here

      <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .