767Re: Steve Zahn = Bad Fit for Al

    Jan 16, 2005
      OK I got it, just went to Yahoo movies and saw it there. and I agree
      Zahn is a bad fit for Al. Al is a stocky Italian I think that was he
      was descibed in one if the books as a beer keg with arms and legs
      and just as strong. not a comedy sidekick but a man that would
      follow Dirk into a volcano with no questions asked and ready to back
      Dirk up in a fight or take the fight himself. but I will hold futher
      judgement till I see it on March 25th. but the script is one that CC
      did not approve of. but it has to be better than "Raise the Titanic"
      Baba

      wrote:
      > > William W. Johnstone used that phrase very often. I love his
      books. He
      > > passed away last April.
      > >
      > > I don't know if Louis L'Amour ever used that term...
      > >
      > > Pete
      > >

      > > -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

      Terms of