766Re: SAHARA - Movie Trailer

    Jan 16, 2005
      I have tried to download the trailer and all I get is sound no
      picture I tried both links that you guys sent me no luck, any ideas?
      I have read DuBrull very good, and DeMille is very good too. I like
      the ones with John Corey in them I saw he just came out with another
      one with Corey in it. I will put it on my list after "Black Wind"
      Baba

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, lizard_tbone
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > I rented the movie Titanic years and go and actually liked it. Not
      > that I'm saying it was great, but it certainly wasn't the worst
      thing
      > I've ever seen.
      >
      > As for who they chose for Al... I'll have to agree, they could have
      > picked someone better. That is certainly not how I pictured Al.
      I'm