760Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Steve Zahn = Bad Fit for Al

  • wask21
    Jan 15, 2005
      Yeah, I was thinking of Louis L'amour. I think it is in every book he
      ever wrote! haha. There is even one of the Sackett trilogy that bears
      that name....

      LL is right there for #1 with Clive in my book... I could go on, but
      that is for another group... haha

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, Justin.Fog@t... wrote:
      > William W. Johnstone used that phrase very often. I love his books. He
      > passed away last April.
      >
      > I don't know if Louis L'Amour ever used that term...
      >
      > Pete
      >

      > -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

      Service.