      Von: wask21 [mailto:no_reply@yahoogroups.com]
      Gesendet: Samstag, 15. Januar 2005 07:53
      An: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      Betreff: Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Steve Zahn = Bad Fit for Al

      "And Al Giordino is a guy who'd do to ride the river with anytime"

      That is an expression that is pretty much associated with one really
      well known author, anyone know who? Im betting that Justin does.

      Im a big fan of his, I figure Im not the only one (I'll give you a
      hint, he has millions of westerns in print today.)