756Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] SAHARA - Movie Trailer

  • lizard_tbone
    Jan 14, 2005
      I rented the movie Titanic years and go and actually liked it. Not
      that I'm saying it was great, but it certainly wasn't the worst thing
      I've ever seen.

      As for who they chose for Al... I'll have to agree, they could have
      picked someone better. That is certainly not how I pictured Al. I'm
      thinking Italian and that guy certainly doesn't look like a muscled
      Italian.

      Also, that link posted for the Trailer, I kept getting a blank page.
      If people have that same problem, here's another link.
      http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/sahara/sahara_large.html

      Whether the movie is going to be good, great, or not, I'm just excited
      to see it done and can't wait to see it. Opening night, I will be there.

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, wask21 <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > The book was GREAT! The movie was a little boring as I recall, I
      just caught it on late
      > night a couple years ago.
      >

      > --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, Tim Hunt <thuntt3@y...>
      wrote:
      > > So the movie "Raise the Titantic" was very borning ? The book was
      ok though ?

      > > Nancy Silk <silkwinddachs@c...> wrote:Great clip!
      > > Looks like it will be out late spring?
      > > Hints of Indiana Jones....
      > > Yes, I've got the move "Raise the Titanic" -- very long, very
      boring, but
      > > the sound track is wonderful.
      > > Found the sound track after about 8 yrs of looking!
      > >
      > > Nancy buried in 3 feet of snow in Utah

      Service.