      From: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: 01/14/05 08:54:36
      To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] SAHARA - Movie Trailer

      So the movie "Raise the Titantic" was very borning ? The book was ok though
      ?

      Nancy Silk <silkwinddachs@...> wrote:Great clip!
      Looks like it will be out late spring?
      Hints of Indiana Jones....
      Yes, I've got the move "Raise the Titanic" -- very long, very boring, but
      the sound track is wonderful.
      Found the sound track after about 8 yrs of looking!

      Nancy buried in 3 feet of snow in Utah