      Von: Jerry Matthews [mailto:hjm8163@...]
      Gesendet: Freitag, 14. Januar 2005 15:54
      An: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      Betreff: Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Steve Zahn = Bad Fit for Al

      I think Zahn was a bad choice also. I guess we'll just
      have to wait and see when the movie comes out. He
      definitely doesn't look like Dr Cussler's description
      of Al. I hope he is not there just for comic relief.
      Al is one of my favorite characters. In the books you
      always get the impression that Al is just as capable
      as Pitt. I have thought for along time that a book
      with Giordino as the main character would be just as
      interesting as the Dirk Pitt or Kurt Austin books, or
      even better a story with Zavala & Giordino as the main