      From: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: 01/12/05 14:51:52
      To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Order ?

      1.Mediterranean Caper
      2.Iceberg
      3.Raise the Titanic
      4.Vixen 03
      5.Night Probe
      6.Pacific Vortex
      7.Deep Six
      8.Cyclops
      9.Treasure
      10.Dragon
      11.Sahara
      12.Inca Gold
      13.Shockwave
      14.Flood Tide
      15.Serpent
      16.Atlantis Found
      17.Valhalla Rising
      18.Trojan Odyssey
      19.Black Wind

      I think this is the order they were published, but
      Pacific Vortex was the first one written. I didn't
      read them in order. The first one I read was Treasure
      and then Raise the Titanic! and I was hooked. I
      haven't read Black Wind yet, but all of the others are great.

      http://my.yahoo.com

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/CkIolB/TM